Consumer & Packaging
The consumer market can get ugly. Without innovation and positioning, retailers, competitors and consumers can drive manufacturing margins and quality to a race to the bottom. Design, through user-centric insights and smart manufacturing, can change the rules and command interest and premiums from both retail buyers and end consumers.
It is simply not enough for manufacturers to deliver good quality and price. Today's consumers are looking for products that also enhance their lifestyle and express their personality.
Implementation of our design process will provide product personality whilst delivering on sustainable preferences and retaining traditional objectives like reduced manufacturing costs.
CobaltNiche has a strong track record in consumer product design and packaging design including:
- The innovative KeepCup, re-usable and sustainable alternative to take-out/away coffee
- Household cleaning products mops, buckets and brushware
- Insulated picnicware products such as the iconic Nylex Esky drink cooler range
- Storage bins and everyday plasticware
- Structural packaging and blow-moulded bottles for major brands like Fosters Group, Amcor and CadburySchweppes